6 medium eggs
knob of butter
1 teaspoon coconut oil
1/2 teaspoon Foodace All Purpose seasoning
1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
1/2 red onion (sliced)
Salt (add to your satisfaction)
1 large tomato (slice)
Parsley (to garnish)
- Crack eggs in a bowl, add Foodace All Purpose seasoning, dried parsley and salt. Whisk and set aside.
- Pre-heat grill to medium heat.
- Over a medium gas heat, place an ovenproof frying pan, add the butter and coconut oil. Once melted, pour in the whisked eggs.
- Once the whisked eggs go on the pan, turn down the heat to the lowest.
- Place the sliced onion, sliced tomato and parsley (arrange to suit you, you can add any vegetable of choice)
- Once the bottom of the egg starts to firm up, transfer to the grill.
- Grill for about 4 – 5 minutes or turn off the grill once it’s firms and golden.
All Foodace spices can be purchase by emailing email@example.com