4 spring onions (washed and sliced)
1 small red onion (finely chopped)
4 small carrots (sliced)
2 English potatoes (cubed)
Bell peppers (red and green; chopped)
Fried Turkey meatballs
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1 cup Meat stock
salt to taste
1 tablespoon corn flour
1/4 cup water
- Add coconut oil in a wok and heat up. Once heated, add potatoes followed by carrot; allow to fry for about 2 minutes
- Add onion, spring onions and stir in; allow cooking for another 2 minutes.
- Then add the meat stock and water, taste; adjust taste by adding salt.
- Place in the fried meatballs, carefully stir in. Reduce gas to the lowest, cover pot with lid and allow to simmer for about 5 minutes. Turn occasionally.
- Place corn flour in a bowl, add little water to dissolve and pour in the sauce pot (this acts as a thickener)
- Stir in and allow to simmer for about a minute, then add the bell peppers (if the sauce is too thick for you, pls add more corn flour).
- Simmer for couple of minutes, Check that the meatballs are cooked through. Then turn off gas and enjoy.