500g fresh King prawns (peeled and deveined)
2 garlic cloves (minced)
2 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 teaspoon Foodace All Purpose seasoning
1 tablespoon dried parsley
1/4 teaspoon ground garlic
- Place prawns in a bowl, add all purpose seasoning and garlic: combine and leave to marinate for about 5 – 10 minutes.
- Place a frying pan/wok over medium to high heat, melt the butter and add the coconut oil.
- Allow to heat up, add minced garlic; sautee for few seconds so as to release flavour.
- Add prawns and fry until browned. Then add the parsley, stir in and allow to fry for a minute.
- Turn off gas and serve hot.